Sunday 5 December 2010

My Birthday.



 This lovely Kate Finn doll was sent to me by my nephew and his family from New Zealand. Her name is Sweetie. Despite the weather it arrived on my birthday . What a lucky girl i am too have such a caring family.




My birthday was last Thursday, it was snowy and cold so i didn't think i would be doing too much, but as it was a special day my husband and daughter decided to brave the weather and take me out. I had a lovely day shopping. To day as the weather was much better we visited my son and his family in London. They made us very welcome.It was lovely to see my little gran daughters again. I had a birthday cake with candles, presents and a party lunch. I loved the red heart balloons on the front door.This has been the best ever birthday despite the snow and ice.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Lindy Loo xx Love the heart ballons too xx

    ReplyDelete