Friday 15 April 2011

I am a winner !!!!!!!

I had a lovely suprise today when a parcel was delivered  to me by our village postman. The parcel was sent by http://www.andreafarmerart.blogspot.com/  as  i was a winner on Andrea's blog.  The winning gifts were A collection of Inky drawings from her sketch book, an oil and ink painting of A Different Light ( with a certificate of authenticity) and a prism of light. What wonderful gifts,!!!! made with such passion.......  I am a great fan of  Andrea's work and love following her blog.....  Thank you very much Andrea xxx

Tippy, my daughters cat just had to get into the picture. I think she likes Andrea's work as well ......

6 comments:

  1. Awwwh, I LOVE Tippy! Glad you like them Linda. Many thanks for following my blog. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you lucky girl!! Bring these along to Contemporary Craft, Please!!!! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun and congrats on your surprise. Hope you have a lovely week, Linda. We are getting ready to help with the planting on the farm, so I'll be off my blog for a while and look forward to catching up with your blog and you when that project is done.

    ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky You too !!! - I love the way you write Linda - such lovely little stories x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda..... I think we are kindred spirits too! Will try to check e-mail and blogs when we can get to town to a free WIFI (like tonight) .... the reception at the farm is nonexistent.... barely can get a cell phone signal.

    ReplyDelete