Thursday 24 May 2012

Sixty two and Raring to Go.

Hi to all my blogging friends . Hope you are all enjoying this lovely Spring weather that we are having at the moment. Just hope it lasts!

I wanted to post this photo of me posing as a mod on my nephews sixties Lambrette. It brought back memories of when i rode on the back of my now husbands Vespa 180. Oh how i wish i was that age again, We had such good times then.


I never thought i would be sitting on a scooter again at my age, but it goes to show. never say never.......

5 comments:

  1. Va Va Voom!! Go Girl You looking great. x Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture!!!
    I have always wanted a vespa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Picture! You're as young as you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow !!! Fab Photo Linda - what Fun !!! x

    ReplyDelete