Saturday 21 December 2013

My Fairy Swop

Hi to every one in blogger land hope you are all keeping well and enjoying this festive season. Its been a long time since i last did a post, but what with one thing and another my blogging seemed to be put on hold for a while.

 However last month i committed myself to make a fairy for Betty's fairy swap over at Betty The Wood Fairy blog.....who paired me up with Tracey from Mad about Bags blog.

We met up yesterday and after a nice long chat with a cup of and a piece of cake we swapped our fairies. It was a bit of a tense moment  for both of us especially as we swapped then in person, wandering whether we liked each others fairy or not. I was not disappointed with my swap it was truly lovely. 
Tracey also gave me a hand crafted Christmas card.... Such kindness!!!!

Tracey found out i liked gardening so made mine with a gardening theme. 
As Tracey only lives just down the road from me so it was lovely to meet her in person. We are hoping to keep in touch in the future.

Here she is my lovely fairy with so much love and hard work put into her by Tracey. My fairy reminds me of a close friend i knew years ago so i am going to call Annie after her.





Fairy meets fairy. 

Looks at those beautiful golden wings

Meet ANNIE my fairy swap who i will cherish always
  Thank you so very very much Tracey for making such a beautiful Fairy. xxxxxxxxxx 

4 comments:

  1. It was lovely to meet you on Friday and I'm looking forward to meeting up again in the new year. I'm so glad that "Annie" the fairy has settled in well in her new home and bought a smile to your heart. Thank you for making me so welcome in your home too the cake was delicious! I shall be posting about my fairy shortly. Thanks again for being such a wonderful swap partner xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Linda x love your fairy swop xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous! Merry Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes good to see you back! Love the fairies. Have a Happy christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete