Friday 30 May 2014

Hoping for a pass!!

For the last year i have been doing a City & Guild level 2 in photography and i can tell you that although i have enjoyed every minute of it it has taken up a lot more time than i expected. 

Well its finished now and ready to be handed in to my tutor Tony for marking. The years work was made up of two assignments. The first one was taking images of people and the second one was of my own choice which was The Beauty of Rust.

Each assignment involved presenting 10 good images plus loads of written evidence to go with them. I am keeping my fingers crossed for at least a pass, but secretly hoping for a merit. 

I said i wouldn't do another course, but you never know with me as i am a person who likes to have a challenge.  By the way the photos are not selfies, my husband took them.



Look at that happy smile on my face, just thinking how pleased i am that its all finished.

A whole years work here.
 Now that i have finished i will have more time for my craft work  

6 comments:

  1. Goodness me, I can just imagine all the hard work you've put into this but I should think so worth it. I'm quite envious actually. My fingers are well and truly crossed for you! Suzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have put a lot of effort into your course going by the folders.. Can we see some of your rust photographs please..

    Fingers crossed for your exam results Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Linda. Really you are a star for sticking at this trough all the maze off work that C&G makes you do. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you've done well, you've worked hard to get there. I loved the challenge of studying history with the OU for six years but couldn't wait until its completion. Now though, my mind is working overtime as I'd like to study just a bit more. It was good to finish but left me not knowing quite what to do with myself. I'm off on my second and final photography workshop next Sunday, out on location in the Chelmer Valley. Good luck with your final results.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Well Done Linda - It is an AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT - Congratulations -

    ReplyDelete