Sunday 13 July 2014

Great News I've passed my photography exams

Hip hip hooray iv'e passed my City and Guild level 2 in photography and with a MERIT as well!! 

The years course was split into two themes. The first theme was of people out and about. As my images were of people i have decided not to show them.

For the second theme i chose The Beauty of Rust. This was much easier as i have a passion for the natural environment and wanted to show how something that was left on a junk heap could be seen as a thing of beauty after the elements had changed the concept of the metal over the years. 

I love the way the camera brought out the texture,colour, shape and form of the once loved pieces.

I hope you can see the beauty in these 10 photos like i do .......

















3 comments:

  1. Well done Linda!!! Shame you could not come yesterday. Every one is coming over to mine on Thursday, if you are free give Cherry a ring see if you can fit in. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Linda - what an AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT Very Well done XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Linda your photos are fab x.

    ReplyDelete