Wednesday 9 September 2015

The camera doesn't lie.

On a resent holiday to Cromer Carnival week in late August i took some photos of an air display . Usually its the Red Arrows but this year it was an acrobatic team . 

I love taking photos of these daring displays and usually get some great shots. In fact when i down loaded these photo onto my computer i couldn't believe my eyes .

Take note of the two planes on the left hand corner . They look like they are touching each other. I must admit at the time of taking this i thought they were going to hit. I actually closed my eyes 




 Now see how close they were as they are pulling away from each other.

 Here are some of their other amazing stunts.









2 comments:

  1. Wow Linda - what Great Photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! You did really well to catch them on these photos.

    ReplyDelete